So what is a web site really? It’s just files located on a server somewhere. As you “browse the web”, your browser connects to the web server where those files are stored, downloads and displays them to you. The digital certificate resides on the web server and is transferred to your browser when you connect to a web site using https. The certificate contains two important items: the identification information of the web server and the encryption key that allows your browser to create an encrypted tunnel to the web server. Continue reading Don’t Ignore This Warning!
Here are some of the advantages of laptops over desktops, making it a favorite among busy people who are on the go. First, should you need to use the Internet, laptops are designed to receive wireless signals, which means that you should you urgently need to use the Internet out of home, you can look for places with wireless signal, and you will be able to surf the Web. Continue reading The Advantages of Using a Laptop Compared to Desktop Computers
Are you still looking for a proper computer repair solution for your slow computer? Well, to repair your slow computer, you can follow these easy steps and make it run faster again in just minutes. You do not need to purchase a new computer to replace the slow one.
#1 Run a disk defragment to repair your slow computer. Fragment in the hard disk especially the system disk will seriously slow down the computer system speed. This can repair parts of slow computer problems and speed it up at least 30%. Continue reading Computer Repair – How to Repair Your Slow Computer in Minutes
PC Troubleshooting tips comes handy when your computer encounters an error. Note that it is very common for your computer to encounter errors and 90% of them are easily resolvable by you. But the remaining 10 % of the problems are more difficult which requires a Hardware Specialist to resolve. So, here I would like to state the solutions to the problems that can be easily resolvable by you without the need of a hardware engineer.
Now-a-days, the most common problems are Computer reboot problem, slow PC performance, software related errors and incorrect computer cable connection. Continue reading PC Troubleshooting Tips That Help Improve Performance of Your Computer
These days, iPods have become very fashionable pieces of entertainment. They are little devices that let you into the world of gaming, movies, music, and other entertainments while you are on the move. Hence, it is very essential that your iPod remains charged always. Continue reading Different Types of iPod Chargers – Now Get Your iPods Charged With Solar Power
The aluminum laptop case is the top choice among the business professionals. The business men like to carry the aluminum case because it makes them look professional. Having a professional business image is important. Without a professional business image, you won’t be able to impress your client. Continue reading Consumer Information About the Advantages of Aluminum Laptop Case
Finding a good laptop for college might be harder than you think. Before entering college, students have full plates, sometimes with extra helpings. Buying a new laptop might seem like an easy task that can be completed after a single trip to a store. Some people may just go online and search for the cheapest laptop they can find. I know I did. Continue reading What Makes A Good College Laptop
In this digital era, when it comes to get your computer fixed, its quite easy to get irritated when things dont turn out for going as simple as you might have thought they would. The technology that goes into PCs is often too sophisticated that can take years of studying and training to know what creates what work. However, its vital to have this knowledge if you want to be able to resolve your PC issues when it breaks down. Most PC owners dont have enough time or desire to learn these important things, and this is where the onsite computer repair services come in.
You really dont need to worry about fixing your PC yourself. Continue reading Computer Repairs Hobart Provides Onsite Computer Repair Services
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Google is announcing the winners of the Internet Glasses Invitation. Winners responded to a Twitter, and Google Plus promotion held last month by providing a 50 word statement on what they would do with the new RESTful based API technology. Eight thousand people in the U.S. have been picked to test the company’s new Internet-connected eye glasses which are expected to sell for between $700 – $1500 but the Google Glasses won’t be available to the general public until late this year or early next year.
Winners will pay $1,500 for the Google Glasses and they must be picked up in San Francisco or New York. Continue reading Google Glasses – Explorer Program